Window Bonnets Start

It all started, January 1, 2006, I needed something to go on my windows. I needed to decorate and make this place a home with life and character and atmosphere. Technically, I do not have any real interior decorating education. I do work in the printing industry and know good printing and design. Perhaps that is of help, but I believe, for me, this is just something I feel. It feels good or it doesn't. When I came across this window decor for my own home, I liked it so much and so did my neighbors and friends, that I was encouraged to open a business. Thus was born Window Bonnets.

Since then I have been helping people create their own Window Bonnets. So what is it? A cornice kit that you can make yourself, that requires NO WOOD and NO SEWING. In fact , it is made of a product that is the opposite of wood, a dense formulated styrofoam! It requires no sewing to decorate, no special skills to assemble and no stud-finder tools to hang.

You cut three separate fabric strips to cover the top, middle and bottom of the cornice form. The easy part... you just tuck the fabric into the precut grooves in the cornice form. Then with 1 screw into the bracket into the wall, then the other end fits into the back tuck groove in your cornice and poof.... You have a beautiful, professional looking cornice that perfectly matches your room!
Wow, it does not get better than this.... check out my transformation picture above.

For more details, see my website:
http://www.windowbonnets.com/.
0 Responses

    Cornice Kits

    ••• No Wood, No Sew!!
    ••• Do-It-Yourself
    ••• Ultra-Lightweight
    ••• Easy To Hang
    ••• Investment Never Lost
    ••• Effortless Bay Window
    ••••••••• Treatments
    ••• Custom Window
    ••••••••• Treatments
    www.windowbonnets.com

    Followers