"I Make Design Happen" Pledge

"Every day, innocent rooms fall victim to bad design. Now you can help! Pledge your willingness to make good Design Happen in your home..."

I Make Design Happen

I recently found this on the HGTV.com site.  It truly is appropriate and something I try to do for all my customers.  

Those who purchase a Window Bonnets cornice kit from the website get our training DVD with many designs and suggestions for decorating their cornice as well as the ability to see many great designs featured in our Design and Homes Gallery.  Those who purchase from our local venues in Lake Havasu City AZ, Bullhead City AZ and Orange County CA have the opportunity to view our picture books and talk with me personally on how to create their perfect room coordinating cornice.  For a smaller few whom I actually make the cornices for my sole purpose is to enhance their room with a cornice design that not only adds to the atmosphere of the room but also compliments the people who live in that room!

It is all something I truly enjoy.  This holiday weekend I have not only been out and about at the local lake but also spent some time creating cornices for a new home here in town.  Great way to spend the weekend.  The best of both worlds in my mind.

Enjoy everyone!  And when your play time is over, take a look at the September special we have going..... 15% discount and FREE shipping.  It doesn't get much better than that! www.windowbonnets.com 
0 Responses

    Cornice Kits

    ••• No Wood, No Sew!!
    ••• Do-It-Yourself
    ••• Ultra-Lightweight
    ••• Easy To Hang
    ••• Investment Never Lost
    ••• Effortless Bay Window
    ••••••••• Treatments
    ••• Custom Window
    ••••••••• Treatments
    www.windowbonnets.com

    Followers